The Best Wall Mounted Trash Cans to Buy in 2019
A wall mounted trash can provide a convenient place to store and dispose of waste products. These walls mounted trash waste bins can be placed against any wall where it is out of reach of small children and animals. Most homeowners place these bins against the kitchen or bathroom wall. They are obviously smaller than the grounded trash cans and won’t store as much waste as a bigger trash can.
Wall mounted trash cans comes in various shapes, sizes, colors and price so choosing the best wall mounted bin can be troublesome. To pick the best wall mounted waste bins you need to carefully select the once that blend in with your exciting décor, it should keep enough waste so you don’t have to continuously empty it into your outside trash can, it should be easy to install and quality should be great.
Some of these walls mounted wastebaskets that we will be reviewing down below comes with various features like stainless housing, open and close lid, water resistant and size capacity.
|Simplehuman Wall Mount Grocery Bag Dispenser||Simplehuman In-Cabinet Kitchen Trash Can||Camco Cabinet Mount Trash Can||Rubbermaid Automotive Hanging Trash Can|
|Easily tuck up to 30 grocery bags through the top opening|
Mounts on the wall, under a shelf or inside a cabinet.
|Heavy duty steel frame|
Removable plastic bucket
Uses Code R Custom Fit Liners
5 -Year Warranty
|Perfect for tight spaces in an RV|
Mounts to wall or inside cabinet
Spring lid to contain trash
Installation hardware included
Securely hangs from the back seat.
Removable front trash bag dispenser
Flip-Top Lid Is Easy to Open
|See Today's Latest Price||See Today's Latest Price||See Today's Latest Price||See Today's Latest Price|
- Stainless steel vs. Plastic – Stainless steel waste bins will last longer than a plastic bin but will cost more because of the materials used to manufacture these stainless steel waste bins.
- Lid vs. open top – Choosing a waste bin with a lid will be more hygienically safe than an open top waste bin. A trash can with a lid will keep foul odor inside the bin while the open top waste bin will be more convenient to dispose of trash.
- Depending on the location where you will mount the wall mounting trash can for example in the bathroom than a water-resistant wall mounting bin will be the best option.
You will be using your trash can multiple times a day so remember to choose carefully. And with a list of 8 of the best wall mounting trash cans to choose from I am sure there is one that will fit your need. Apart from our recommended wall mounted waste bins we’ve also list some kitchen trash cans that you might be interested in.
1. Best Small Wall Mounted Trash Can
Simplehuman 10 Liter / 2.6 Gallon In-Cabinet Kitchen Trash Can
The perfect in-cabinet trash can
This in-cabinet kitchen trash can come in handy when considering limited floor space. This unit manages food waste scraps by hanging inside your kitchen cabinet. It’s a great little space saving trash can while kept hidden from public view.
Heavy-duty steel frame
The durability is excellent and is manufactured from durable plastic while the heavy duty frame hooks securely on the inside or outside of the cabinet door. The Simplehuman 10 Liter in-cabinet trash can has the also the option to be mounted into the wall for a permanent position.
A simple promise
Simplehuman strives to use only the best materials available to manufacture their products so that it will have a long lifespan while looking gorgeous in your home.
- heavy-duty steel frame
- durable plastic bucket
- custom fit liners
- 5 Year warranty
Complete your rubbish experience with Simplehuman custom fit bin liners that are designed to stay neatly hidden from public view but more importantly they are strong and durable and won’t tear or leak.
This iTouchless 13-Gallon Kitchen Trash Can with Absorbing Odor Filter and modern design is perfect for any kitchen.
2. Best Bathroom Wall Mounted Trash Can
mDesign MetroDecor Wastebasket Trash Can for Bathroom
The mDesign model features a swing lid to dispose of waste from both sides of the bin. This unit comes in a pure white color with a 2.7-liter capacity. This bathroom wastebasket is small but is an excellent accessory to dispose your tissues, floss or other small bathroom waste into. It can be used as a countertop wastebasket or it can be placed inside your bathroom cabinet.
- 6″ x 6″ x 7″ high
- Features a swing lid to dispose of waste – 2.8 quart/2.7 liter capacity
- Great for vanity countertops – throw away tissues, cotton swabs, floss, and other small items
- The unit is easy to clean
- Removable Lid
- Made of durable plastic
Complete your kitchen experience with the Simplehuman 50L Semi-Round Kitchen Step Trash Can that’s ideal for large families and busy households.
3. Best Wall Mounted Waste Basket with Lid
Rubbermaid Automotive Hanging Trash Can with Lid
Rubbermaid features a mobile trash can that makes it easy to keep your car trash free. It is designed so you could easily hang the bin at the back of your car seat or it can be securely placed on the floor. It also features a watertight design to protect your carpet from spills and leaks that may occur from open waste cans.
The Rubbermaid automotive hanging trash can offers a flip-flop lid that can be open with one hand. In addition to the flip-flop lid, you have the option to store extra trash bags in the front dispenser.
The bottom of the bin consists of two hooks to hand addition plastic bags for extra storage space for trash. The unit is dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Just use a damp cloth to wipe off finger marks and stain that accumulated from the waste.
- Leak-proof design that protects carpets and clothing
- The unit can be hanged or floor standing
- Removable front waste bag dispenser
- 2 Additional hooks at the bottom of the bin
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
This 50L Brushed Stainless Steel Trash Can from Simplehuman is engineered to last up to 150 000 steps that’s more than 20 steps a day for 20 years.
4. Best Built-in Wall Mounted Kitchen Trash Can
Brabantia 395246 10-Liter Rectangular Built-In Bin
Brabantia offers a 10-liter rectangular built-in bin that keeps waste out of public view leaving your kitchen or bathroom neat and tidy. This bin is great especially if your floor space is limited and occupied with a dual compartment trash but you need an extra bin for spaces that do not accumulate too much waste. It provides the user with a sturdy black lid for silent opening and closing.
Installation is easy and the unit can be mounted on most kitchen walls or inside cabinets. The Brabantia 10-liter rectangular built-in bin can be used with Brabantia bin liners for effortless disposing of trash. The bin carries a 10-year guarantee which makes this bin an excellent choice.
- 10 Liter wall mounted trash can which can also be mounted to a cabinet door
- Manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials
- The bin is easy to install and to take out of the bracket
- Measures 13 inch by 10-1/4 inch by 8-1/4-inches
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee
5. Best Wall Mounted Sanitary Receptacle
Sanitary Napkin Receptacle
Are you in the market for a sanitary napkin receptacle? Then why not try this surface mount sanitary napkin receptacle that’s been constructed from heavy 22 gauge steel.
This choice of disposal has a full-length piano hinged with the lid attached to it. Providing the unit with a sturdy disposal base which you can mount on any surface wall.
It also comes with a durable inner frame that keeps the liner in place. Included with this purchase you will receive the unit with two predrilled mounting holes and mounting hardware. The unit is constructed in the USA.
- Surface Mount Stainless Steel Sanitary Disposal Bin
- Made In The USA
- 22 Gauge Steel, 2.85 lbs
- Unique Inner Frame That Holds The Liner In Place.
6. Best Camco Wall Mounted Trash Can
Camco Cabinet Mount Trashcan
Camco RV Wall-Mount Trash Can is compact and perfect for tight spaces in an RV. It mounts to a wall or inside a cabinet and features a swing-top lid.
- Perfect for tight spaces in an RV
- Mounts to wall or inside cabinet to help save space
- Spring lid to contain trash
- Installation hardware included
- Stays in place when traveling
7. Best Rubbermaid Wall Mounted Trash Can
Rubbermaid Commercial Wall Mount Trash Can
The Rubbermaid Commercial Wall Mount Trash Can is ideal for kitchens, washrooms, corridors or other limited spaces. These trash cans are constructed from durable polypropylene and are easy to clean and ADA-Compliant.
This wall mounted bin frees up valuable floor space and features a spring-loaded swing door to control odors and hide unsightly garbage. This garbage can is FM-approved when properly mounted to the wall.
- Wall mounted trash can
- Constructed from durable polypropylene to be sturdy and easy to clean
- ADA-Compliant and FM Approved
- Spring-loaded swing door
- Measures 19-1/2″ x 11-7/8″ x 32-5/8″
- Made in the USA
8. Best Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Trash Can
Simplehuman Wall Mount Grocery Bag Dispenser
Easily Mount this Simplehuman grocery bag dispenser on a wall or inside a cabinet for easy access. The unit stores up to 30 plastic grocery bags. Simply tuck them into the top opening, and pull them out from the wide dispensing area on the front of the holder.
It is constructed from durable stainless steel. Screws and double-sided tape included in the purchase.
- 5-Year warranty
- An easy front access opening
- Stores up to 30 grocery bags
- Can be mounted on a wall or inside a cabinet.
- Easy to install
- Use the included screws or adhesive tape to easily mount to a wall or cabinet.
- 6.6″W x 3.6″D x 15.6″H
The Bottom Line:
A quality wall mounted trash can will benefit both you and your household. It will save you trips to the curbside bin, your floor space will look less cluttered and it will help you be more efficient in your kitchen or bathroom environment.
With this said our choice of wall mounted waste bin is the Simplehuman 10 Liter / 2.6 Gallon In-Cabinet Kitchen Trash Can. It is versatile, cheap, installation is easy and it comes with a spring lid to hide trash from public view.