Top 10: Best Dog Waste Disposal Systems Review 2018
Pet waste can be a major headache, especially if not regularly taken care of. Most homeowners use the old outdated method, the shovel and a hole in the yard. This is fine, especially when you are just starting out or just recently got a pet to take care of. But, as time goes by you will probably feel the pain in your lower back from continuously picking up waste. What if I tell you that there is a much better way of taken care of dog waste. Dog Waste Disposal Systems has made many homeowners appreciate the task at hand by allowing them to reduce time spend picking up dog poop, improve their health according to lower back pains and tremendously reduced the health risks pertaining to diseases transmitted to humans.
More people around the world are getting more concerned about the environment than previous decades. Pet waste has also become a big concern and most cities prohibit the amount of waste that you have on your lawn.
Therefore it’s crucial that you take care not only for your health but that of your pet also. While there is a reasonable amount of ways to clean up your lawn from pet waste many owners choose one of these tools we’ve reviewed down below. Let’s get started on the list of the Best Dog Waste Disposal Systems in 2018.
1. Best Doggie Dooley Dog Waste Disposal System
Best In-Ground Pet Waste Disposal System
The Doggie Dooley in-ground pet waste disposal works like a small tank. This septic tank utilizes natural bacteria and enzyme to break down dog waste to a ground absorbing the liquid. This is one of the most efficient ways to dispose of pet waste without ever worry of hurting your back. Just shovel stools into the system, add enzyme cultures with the occasional water and leave the tank to do the work.
This model the 3000 Doggie Dooley is manufactured from galvanized steel and has a foot operated lid. Making the task at hand a pleasant experience. No need to use your hand to open the lid. Because this in-ground pet waste disposal system is made from galvanized steel the unit is rust and chip resistant. Meaning it won’t bend buckle or break. This dog waste disposal unit is harmless to pets, lawns, and scrubs. Works excellent in soil condition except for hard clay and heavy sand. The Doggie Dooley is a great investment for both you and your pet.
2. Best Dog Waste Sewer Line Attachment
Doggie Doo Drain Dog Sewer Line Attachment
Homeowners love their pets but had the stools the dogs left on the lawn. Some homeowners still rely on dumping pet waste in plastic bags and throw it in the rubbish bin or in a small hole in the yard. The results can be detrimental. A smelly trash can or waste that can over-crowd landfills.
Did you know that plastic bags take over 200 years to decompose? Concern about the environment? Then why not try the Doggie Doo Drain Dog Sewer Line Attachment. There is no need for plastic bags or trash cans to dump the pet waste in.
The Doggie Drain Attachment easily attaches to your sewer lines where the dog waste is deposited into. The Doggie Doo Drain installs in minutes and accepts a 3 or 4-inch sewer line. Once you’ve deposited the stools in the attachment rinse down with water and replace the Doggie Doo Drain Plug.
3. Best Doggie Dooley Large Pyramid Dog Toilet
Doggie Dooley Pyramid Toilet
Keep your lawn, kids play area and family gatherings sanitary with the Doggie Dooly Pyramid Leach Bed Style Toilet. This easy to use pyramid style septic tank breaks down pet stools fast and effectively. The dog toilet is safe to use in the environment and works like a septic tank. Its durable construction is made to last the toughest weather conditions. Keep your hand clean from germs while using the foot operated lid.
The Pyramid Leach Bed Style Toilet is ideal for 1 large or two small dogs. This unit is harmless to lawns, pets, and shrubs. The plastic construction makes it ideal for using it in the ground. This unit includes a starter supply of digester to help break down pet waste faster while turning it into liquid form.
One setback of the Pyramid toilet is the price tag. Yes, there are cheaper dog waste disposal systems on the market but are they effect like the Doggie Dooley Pyramid Toilet.
4. Best Dog Waste Garbage Can
Dog Waste Garbage Can with Integrated Fly Trap
Let’s face it pet waste is your responsibility. And to make it things worse is to leave it unattended. Flies and other insects are naturally attracted to dog waste. These insects carry bacteria into your home where germs accumulate and cause serious health issues. But with the Pet Waste Receptacle with Fly Trap this issues can be avoided. This innovative flycatcher is great for dog waste in helping to reduce the nuisance of flies that are bothering your pets.
The fly trap comes to install in the container which has an integrated foot pedal. The unit is easy to clean and is very compact. Size is a bit small and can hold up to 2 days of pet waste. So if you love the idea of having a system that not only is perfect for disposing of waste but is also a flycatcher then the Dog Waste Garbage Can with Fly Catcher is an excellent choice.
5. Best Outdoor Pet Waste Receptacle
10 Gallon Pet Waste Receptacle
This commercial Pet Waste Receptacle carries a 10-gallon capacity which features a new and improved lid design, heavier gauge aluminum and a 3/8’’ flange. The outdoor pet waste receptacle is manufactured from 100% aluminum which won’t rust during extreme weather temperatures.
While the aluminum helps protect against rust the flange is designed to cover the opening of the unit from crawling insects. The green color resembles Mother Nature making it a perfect fit for parks and recreational center’s. The 10-gallon capacity holds enough pet waste so there is no need for continuous trips to the curbside bin.
The unit comes with 2 bolts that can be attached to a U-Channel post which makes it easier for easier to see. All waste is dumped into a plastic bag and emptied when necessary.
• Commercial-grade, 100% Powder Coated Aluminum – Rust resistant
• 10-Gallon Capacity
• New & Improved! – Flanged lid.
• Equipped with can liner bag retention clamps
• Mounts to any U-Channel or Square post.
6. Best Pooper Scooper
Petmate Clean Response Plastic Pooper Scooper
A dog is a man’s best friend and needs to be treated that way. But if you have a dog than each dog lover has the same problem. That is called dog poop. The challenge is how you take care of the problem. The solution is simple. Petmate Clean Response Plastic Pooper Scooper. This is one of the most effective ways to clean up after your dog.
Petmate Clean Response Swivel Bin & Rake is specially designed to simplify all aspects of pet waste with minimal effort. Both swivel bin and rake work together to collect large amounts of dog poop from various surfaces.
The rake with its long 3 feet tall handle eliminates mess while reducing back strain. The rake also provides a soft comfortable grip for any size hand. The tiny spaces between the teeth of the rake provide optimal pickup performance without the worries of the mess you may cause.
The second part of the equation is the swivel bin. Designed for optimal pickup and unloading. Clean Response Swivel Bin uses ordinary grocery bags to save you extra trips to the mall. Even though the functionality of both bin and rake is excellent the units are made from plastic which can break easily. The Petmate Pooper Scooper is cheap, functional but lacks material wise.
7. Best Foldable Pet Waste Jaw Clamp Scooper
Pet Waste Jaw Clamp Scooper
Lightweight, sturdy Plastic
Made of light-weight, slippery plastic, the scooper offers easy maneuverability and clean results. Picked-up things resist protrusive to the jaw clamp for simple drop removal into a bucket, garbage bag, or trash can. Even more, the scooper’s sturdy plastic construction ensures long reliable performance from one season to succeeding, year after year.
The scooper folds in 0.5 for convenient transport and storage. To fold, merely slide the orange lock up and bend at the joint. The lock’s aspect ridges provide a secure hold once carrying the collapsable scooper. To come back to full length to be used, simply straighten the scooper and slide the orange lock into place.
The light-weight scooper offers a cushy, secure hold and might be used with only one hand due to its wide, ergonomically designed handle. The open/close lower handle trigger options four finger ridges for superimposed comfort and management. The handle doubles as a hook for hanging storage once not in use.
Spring-controlled Jaw Clamp
The scooper options a spring-controlled mechanism that opens and closes the jaw clamp with an easy squeeze of the handle. Squeeze to open; unharness to clamp shut. The device is very easy to use that youngster may even rise to require over the task of yard cleanup.
8. Best Above Ground Dog Waste Disposal System
Litter Champ in Taupe
The Litter Champ could be a revolutionary and scentless cat litter disposal system that may amendment the method you’re thinking that regarding cleansing up once your cat.
The Litter Champ’s easy-to-use, touch-free treadle operation makes litter disposal clean and easy. Just scoop, step, and drop.
Plus, the Litter Champ is very hygienically as a result of its triple sealed; therefore unhealthy odors are fully locked in.
Litter Champ saves cat owner’s time by reducing the requirement for recurrent journeys to the rubbish bin with a 4-gallon capability that holds an oversized quantity of waste before it ever has got to be empty.
9. Best Pet Waste Odor Control for Animals
Pet Genie Pet Waste Odor Control Pail
Never worry about pet waste odors again with the Pet Genie Pet Waste Disposal Pail. Push-N-Lock Clamp helps contain odors, leaving your home smelling fresh and clean.
• Patented disposal system with Push-N-Lock clamp helps seal in waste and odors
• Ideal for use with pet training pads, outdoor waste disposal, and doggy diapers
• Durable 7-layer refill bags with built-in odor barrier technology to help protect against odors
• Keep your home smelling fresh with the Pet Genie Pet Waste Disposal Pail
10. Best Pet Waste Disposable Bags
1000 Pet Waste Bags with Dispenser
This blue color EZ Pet Waste Bags with Dispenser can last you a year or more!! The specially designed trash bags have a simple pull & cut feature that works with specially designed dispensers. Its type follow operate additionally, it’ll conjointly work with most general dog bag dispensers on the market. Please note these waste bags are core-less while not the plastic spindle within the middle. Designed to use less plastic waste.
• 1000 Bags Per Case (50 Rolls)
• Bags Measure: 9″x12″ (inches)
• Core-less, Unscented, Leak Proof
• Includes EZ Self Tearing Dispenser
• Available Color: Blue, Black, Pink
Important Facts about Pet Waste Disposal Systems
Some facts to help you decide whether a Waste Digester System is right for you:
1. If you have got clay soil, avoidance is going to be poor and will forestall the system from operating. Do this easy check to check however well your soil drains:
Dig a 20″ x 20″ Sq. hole regarding 14″ deep. Pour 5 gallons of water into the opening. If the water drains inside forty-eight hours, the waste autoclave unit ought to work fine.
2. Digesters area unit temperature-dependent. The upper the temperature over forty degrees Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit, the higher it’ll work. Some areas of the country will solely use their digesters in hotter seasons.
3. If your pet chow a premium pet food like Iams, Science Diet, Nature’s formula, or Eukanuba, use adds an accelerator specifically created for extremely light food, like Waste killer.
4. Chlorinated water lessens the effectiveness of the protein digesters.
Make sure to buy a Dog Waste Disposal System that’s applicable for the number of dogs that you have.
• You should 1st dig a hole in an exceedingly convenient and out-of-the-way space within which you place the autoclave. The opening should be forty-eight inches deep so as to facilitate avoidance. Install the autoclave and canopy within the ground. The duvet ought to solely be slightly higher than the ground.
• After your pet has deposited his waste, decide it up and place it within the autoclave.
• Add special accelerator stool autoclave combine and water, then place the lid back on the autoclave. Some digesters go together with a pedal equipment.
• Let the autoclave do its job – the autoclave liquefies the stool and drains it into the encircling soil.
• The liquid stool product isn’t harmful to the atmosphere.
• Keep in mind that you simply might need to purchase a special dog waste disposal system if you feed your dog a high-protein or targeted premium food. As a result of your dog’s stool is thus targeted from these foods, you’ll like a selected kind of bacterial/enzyme mixture to liquefy it.
• The autoclave equipment is much flush with the bottom thus it’s not obvious to passersby. You’d be stunned however simple it’s to wash up your pet’s waste and supply a pristine garden for yourself and your family.